Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moving Out, Moving In

I moved to another house (more of a room actually) today. I said farewell to my empty house. Been living alone for 4 weeks now after living together with my bro's family for three years. Someone's gonna rent the empty house, so I got to move out.

I rent a room in a boarding house. This will be just a temporary place since it's still 2-rides from work. I want to stay within a ride for work, and close to the city nightlife for the latenight shows.

This will be an adjustment period for me. Hopefully I can find new inspirations about this changing situation I'm in and convert it to music. This will be my only consolation.

But actually there is one more. As I prepare my things for the big transfer this morning, I found this painting. It's watercolor on canvas done by my kulit niece, Sharmei. Mom said it's her first painting.�

I got a lot of stuff to throw away and bring only the stuff I need in my new place. And I'm bringing this one. At least, when I'm alone in my new room again tonight, I'm just gonna stare at this painting and see family.

Plus the room I'm renting now has still some stickers and calendars (left by the previous boarders) posted by the door. Stickers of Walt Disney characters, Spongebob and yes, Snow White--Sharmei's alter ego.�

Well, it feels like I never moved at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In English please.