Monday, August 24, 2009

A Heart Warming Note

Yesterday when i attended a Youth Jamming, they had this activity. The topic of the activity is about "Friends." It was my sister who facilitated on the topic. One activity was to write something to the people who were around. I wasn't expecting something since i wasn't much of a regular to each of their activity. But, behold, what i was not expecting was really heart-warming and tear-dropping.
The ones who wrote these to me are siblings...brother and sister, YanYan and Ayana. They are our pastor's kids.

Adrianne wrote, "Salamat bro[,] libre nimo me mamy". I then recalled one day at a mall, it was lunchtime...lunch break from work, i saw them, him and his mommy, and i was just alone going for my lunch, i asked them to join me for lunch...my treat.

Ayana wrote, "Kuya Jason, I hope we'll see ya more often[.] Tnx for being a part of my growing years[.] -Ayana-"

I would like to say my, "You're welcome to both of you!" You've touched my heart because thank you notes don't come often.

I would like to say my own "Thank You!" to the people who have been with me, for all the things you've done to me, good or bad, joy and pain, in my life...even on your own simple ways. Thank you so much. To God be the glory!

- posted also at www.strangey.info -

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sweet kids.
    How's Ayana doin by the way?
    I miss that kid --,

    ReplyDelete

In English please.